thursday the day just doesnt get any better..first i've got problems in church and now family...just had a row with my mum and my sis..got a lecture from my dad..all the shit started when i was in the middle of some work when my mum comes asking me how to work the ps2 to play a dvd..so i just walked out of the room plugged in the main power and turned it on..stuffed the dvd in and pressed play when the menu came on..walked right back into my room and then mum comes shoutin "come out! i want to talk to u!" "u and ur sister got a problem"..blah blah..so i shouted back "u know how much i hate sam's attitude these days..you expect me to do what?" and then a whole lotta shoutin goes on till my dad comes out from the room and starts giving a lecture about how my mum blew her bank account during the trip and how much we've spent and all that...i just kept quiet and stared straight at a coke bottle in the display cabinet..in any case..3/4 of the lecture was directed at my sister so i was thinkin to myself..why the hell am i lyin to my parents these days just to cover up for my sis where she's been to and what time she's coming home (which is usually abt 12-1am..)..and whats worse..is the fact that my parents wanna know who she's out with..and i havent said a word..at least not yet...am damn friggin pissed at how everything seems to be my fault everytime an argument like that breaks out..
Lit - Over My Head
I'm in over my head
They wanna try and build me up
So they can tear me down
I wish that I could be back there
But I'm writing here right now
They've taken everything that I've had to give and
They say it's over but man I'm still here livin
I don't know what to do, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Stuck in the red
Somethin they said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
I've got to get away from here
And it couldn't be too soon
Cuz I see the stars are here with me
Like rockets to the moon
You take me everywhere that I've never been and
Show me the meaning of what life had to give and
I don't know what to say, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Lyin in her bed
Somethin she said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
They've taken everything that I've had to give and
They say it's over but man I'm still here livin
I don't know what to do, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Stuck in the red
Somethin they said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
Lit - Over My Head
I'm in over my head
They wanna try and build me up
So they can tear me down
I wish that I could be back there
But I'm writing here right now
They've taken everything that I've had to give and
They say it's over but man I'm still here livin
I don't know what to do, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Stuck in the red
Somethin they said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
I've got to get away from here
And it couldn't be too soon
Cuz I see the stars are here with me
Like rockets to the moon
You take me everywhere that I've never been and
Show me the meaning of what life had to give and
I don't know what to say, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Lyin in her bed
Somethin she said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
They've taken everything that I've had to give and
They say it's over but man I'm still here livin
I don't know what to do, I think that maybe
I'm in over my head
Stuck in the red
Somethin they said
Makes me think that I'm in over my head
Over my head
Over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head
I'm in over my head

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home