monday hardly recovered.i know it.my friends know it.she's oblivious.only because she hasnt seen me since saturday.never spoke a word to her except when she called around 10 plus asking me how to get to OI for some refereeing course..guess it really isnt too obvious since my depressed/upset looks more as if i'm tired..lost my appetite to eat so i've been just drinking water and tea and what-not..cried quite abit when i spoke to sherman in church yesterday..first time in a long while since i've cried in church because of overwhelming feelings.i really don't know if i'll be ok when i see her tmr.don't even know if i should go.obligations aside.i'm goin to support the girls cos i gave my word to shaeen that i'll be there..it dawned on me early this morning..during BIS..was surfin the net and somehow ended up at sarah's blog..while i'm makin a big thing out of this..realised i'm not in that bad a situation actually..but i guess everyone has their own set of problems..-sigh-just the thought of her brings a rush of emotions..i'm forcing myself not to think about it when i'm in school but i cant hold it back for long..it'll probably be worse when i go for floorball..
lifehouse - take me away
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
this time you burn me with your eyes
you see past all the lies
you take it all away
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
I try to make my way to you
but still I feel so lost
I don't know what else I can do
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
don't give up on me yet
don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet
but don't let
me stay here alone
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
I've seen enough and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
lifehouse - take me away
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
this time you burn me with your eyes
you see past all the lies
you take it all away
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
I try to make my way to you
but still I feel so lost
I don't know what else I can do
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
don't give up on me yet
don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet
but don't let
me stay here alone
this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
I've seen enough and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away
take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home