Hi,
I was one of the judges for the Splash Awards and I am interested in
what you had developed. Are you able to send me a word document with
a writeup on your application and also some screen/splash shots?
Also do include your name/team mates names and contact
information. Do send this then back to me.
Thanks.
Adrian
Director
Elchemi Education
-> note: the application i developed with shaun and ben is Dodgeball Mobile Edition. seems like some people have taken an interest :D wish us luck!
I was one of the judges for the Splash Awards and I am interested in
what you had developed. Are you able to send me a word document with
a writeup on your application and also some screen/splash shots?
Also do include your name/team mates names and contact
information. Do send this then back to me.
Thanks.
Adrian
Director
Elchemi Education
-> note: the application i developed with shaun and ben is Dodgeball Mobile Edition. seems like some people have taken an interest :D wish us luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home