the things you write as a primary school kid..
I rushed down from the bus and ran as fast as I could. From a distance I heard the school bell ring. 'Oh no! Late again!' I moaned. This was the second time I was late this week. Nevertheless, this time the excuse was different. I was late because I helped or was involved in an accident.
On that day, I left my house earlier. As I was walking down the path, I saw a speeding car driven by what seemed a reckless driver. He kept swerving left and right.
Suddenly, I heard a loud screeching of brakes followed by a loud crash. The car had slammed into a Jaguar. The driver of the Jaguar was bleeding profusely. He was suffering from serious head injuries. Some curious onlookers crowded around. Some called the police and ambulance. Some helped the drivers out of their cars.
Then suddenly the cars burst into flames. The blazing fire was spreading quickly. The drivers escaped the fire; it was a narrow escape. One of the passers-by called the Fire Brigade.
Soon after the ambulance arrived and took the victims to a hospital, I then went to school.
I was lucky again! The discipline master excused me!
Julian Sng Yeung Liang
Primary 6D, 1997
On that day, I left my house earlier. As I was walking down the path, I saw a speeding car driven by what seemed a reckless driver. He kept swerving left and right.
Suddenly, I heard a loud screeching of brakes followed by a loud crash. The car had slammed into a Jaguar. The driver of the Jaguar was bleeding profusely. He was suffering from serious head injuries. Some curious onlookers crowded around. Some called the police and ambulance. Some helped the drivers out of their cars.
Then suddenly the cars burst into flames. The blazing fire was spreading quickly. The drivers escaped the fire; it was a narrow escape. One of the passers-by called the Fire Brigade.
Soon after the ambulance arrived and took the victims to a hospital, I then went to school.
I was lucky again! The discipline master excused me!
Julian Sng Yeung Liang
Primary 6D, 1997

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home