idiot's guide to rotting at home

Thursday, March 15, 2007

day 8 - the longest thus far.

thursday not even 10 days or 2 weeks or however long it is and i'm already working late. came home at around 11pm just now. but i made the decision to work late given the fact that i won't be in office till wednesday morning. so i needed to clear as much work as possible before flying out tomorrow evening. not in the mood to blog about anything or anyone. just know that sometimes when you want that little bit of difference. that something extra. it will never be and it will never come when you really want it. how big a difference the slightest thing can be; words, actions. everything. it means so much more yet it means nothing. what a contradiction. I FUCKING HATE THIS. I FUCKING HATE THE FACT THAT THERE CAN BE SO MUCH MORE YET THERE'S NOTHING. I FUCKING HATE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home