sunday i'm speechless.n i'm feelin loads of pain..and i mean loads..i find it damn ironic that havin talked abt relationships to people and all that in the pass week..well..lets just say i received a tremendous heart-breaker =/ dun wanna talk abt it her but will drop a clue on who she is..chinnie..u'll remember her as e rgs girl whom we met on ur birthday roughly abt 2 or 3 yrs back..realli dunno what to sae other den a pathetic "ouch" =( -sob-
The Moffats - Always In My Heart
One day I'll finally get the nerve to say
How I feel, I hide away all the pain
I wish you'd stay
Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying
[CHORUS]
I believe there's a way to show you
Even when we are apart
Though the times we're not together
You're always in my heart
Words come a little too late
Now you're gone but I'm still here and
I sing this song all alone
Something's wrong
Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying
[CHORUS]
Off all the things that I regret
Sometimes I forget to say
I love you
The Moffats - Always In My Heart
One day I'll finally get the nerve to say
How I feel, I hide away all the pain
I wish you'd stay
Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying
[CHORUS]
I believe there's a way to show you
Even when we are apart
Though the times we're not together
You're always in my heart
Words come a little too late
Now you're gone but I'm still here and
I sing this song all alone
Something's wrong
Cause I can't stop my world from crying
I'll hold on and I'll keep on trying
[CHORUS]
Off all the things that I regret
Sometimes I forget to say
I love you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home