idiot's guide to rotting at home

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

wednesday

Lifehouse - Take Me Away

this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
this time you burn me with your eyes
you see past all the lies
you take it all away
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you

take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away

I try to make my way to you
but still I feel so lost
I don't know what else I can do
I've seen it all
and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you

take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away

don't give up on me yet
don't forget who I am
I know I'm not there yet
but don't let
me stay here alone

this time what I want is you
there is no one else
who can take your place
I've seen enough and it's never enough
it keeps leaving me needing you

take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away

take me away
take me away
I've got nothing left to say
just take me away

--

sums up just about what i feel..been feeling this way since something happened a few days back.feels like something's eating me from the inside.i can only bear so much.have so much to say yet i cant seem to find the strength to do so nor can i find the guts to..havent felt such strong feelings in a long while.paranoia starts to get the better of me and i start to think alot.just wish she could just come.take away everything.set to ease everything that's eating at me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home