regrets and apologies..
sunday morning would you give up somethings in your life just to get back with an ex or even a friend? or at least back onto talking terms with him/her?
scary thoughts and propositions but i can't stand the nights thinking about it anymore. the free time that i have is really killing me sometimes. i've read 6 books in 3 weeks and i'm not occupied enough. it hurts thinking about the fun times. the times when i held her and hugged her. everything. and it's ironic that it all came crumbling when i went to sweden last year. and now i'm off to sweden again.. 6 months on and the pain lingers.. of course there's been worst.. and i miss the others too but somehow this feels different.. perhaps even apologising for things that really weren't my fault helps.. but i've never been one to apologise for mistakes and faults that weren't mine. time to change? seems like it..
Yellowcard - One Year Six Months
Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget. I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you
I can tell that you don't know me anymore
It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget
And being on this road is anything but sure
Maybe we'll forget, I hope we don't forget
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you
So many nights, legs tangled tight
Wrap me up in a dream with you
Close up these eyes, try not to cry
All that I've got to pull me through is memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that we can share
Falling into memories of you and things we used to do
scary thoughts and propositions but i can't stand the nights thinking about it anymore. the free time that i have is really killing me sometimes. i've read 6 books in 3 weeks and i'm not occupied enough. it hurts thinking about the fun times. the times when i held her and hugged her. everything. and it's ironic that it all came crumbling when i went to sweden last year. and now i'm off to sweden again.. 6 months on and the pain lingers.. of course there's been worst.. and i miss the others too but somehow this feels different.. perhaps even apologising for things that really weren't my fault helps.. but i've never been one to apologise for mistakes and faults that weren't mine. time to change? seems like it..
Yellowcard - One Year Six Months
Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget. I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you
I can tell that you don't know me anymore
It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget
And being on this road is anything but sure
Maybe we'll forget, I hope we don't forget
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you
So many nights, legs tangled tight
Wrap me up in a dream with you
Close up these eyes, try not to cry
All that I've got to pull me through is memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you
I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that we can share
Falling into memories of you and things we used to do

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home