idiot's guide to rotting at home

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

tuesday 9.30am now.cried myself to sleep.nothing new.had a good talk with mel in irc and with my mum when i came home last night.perhaps it was for the better.perhaps us being best buds is enough.i'll live to find that out wouldnt i? but it still irks me that we didnt try.but now that's over.i'll try to move on.managed to talk to her as if we were still status quo.but it was different.i duno how best to say this.but the difference.i guess is only internal. 9.32am. tears rolling down my face.the comfort of friends and family helps sometimes but not this time.mel asked if i knew the true meaning of love.and going by her definition then i supposed i've lived and loved two in my 18+ years.and for all the shit that i've been through this year.this definitely doesnt help one bit.but i'll be stronger.i'll take it as guys should.so for now the acting goes on.i'll act alright and try to move on.but everything's different now.everything's changed

I'll be praying for whatever it's worth
Believing that one day you'll come back to me
I'll be standing at the edge of the earth
Hoping for someday
Waiting for someday Believing in someday
Praying for someday, I'll be....
Longing for someday Clinging to someday
Cherishing someday, I'll be....
Thinking of someday Dreaming of someday
Wishing for someday, I'll be....
Living for someday Counting on someday
Knowing that one day....
I will see you

--

There's a light in your eyes that I used to see
There's a place in your heart where I used to be
Was I wrong to assume that you were waiting for me
There's a light in your eyes
Did you leave that light burning for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home