half-left down.
saturday been an eventful week. all the recruitment talks.. the interviews and stuff. not forgetting the training that's been really effective so far. more importantly (and interestingly), was my appointment as platoon i/c. been good the past two days but my first day on the job was hell. the phrases i hate to hear now:
"I/C, half left down. continue 10/20."
"I/C, knock it down."
"I/C, knock it down and hold it there."
"I/C, carry on 20."
responsibility. even if it's not your fault. you still have to pay the price for the mistakes and faults of the platoon. i've done close to 400 push-ups (punishment-wise) and close to 1000 (including those done for PT and "extra training"). the upside is, even with my arms feeling very numb and some times trembling, i'm still able to do 6 pull-ups. i wonder how many i'll do if my arms were better.. haha!
seriously considering an Army career now rather than an Air Force one. have been called up for my WSO (Fighter) interview and i still have to submit my Army applications by monday. looking at it, chances are, i'll probably end up in the Army if all goes according to my new plan. hah! things seem to be all good so far. i think my fieldcamp is at the end of the month, so it's all good. get it out of the way so i can concentrate on other stuff. NS: no shit. all tired out but sleeping seems to be a waste of the weekend. need to enjoy. so yup.. xbox360. world cup. and of course my laptop with all it's mp3s.
"I/C, half left down. continue 10/20."
"I/C, knock it down."
"I/C, knock it down and hold it there."
"I/C, carry on 20."
responsibility. even if it's not your fault. you still have to pay the price for the mistakes and faults of the platoon. i've done close to 400 push-ups (punishment-wise) and close to 1000 (including those done for PT and "extra training"). the upside is, even with my arms feeling very numb and some times trembling, i'm still able to do 6 pull-ups. i wonder how many i'll do if my arms were better.. haha!
seriously considering an Army career now rather than an Air Force one. have been called up for my WSO (Fighter) interview and i still have to submit my Army applications by monday. looking at it, chances are, i'll probably end up in the Army if all goes according to my new plan. hah! things seem to be all good so far. i think my fieldcamp is at the end of the month, so it's all good. get it out of the way so i can concentrate on other stuff. NS: no shit. all tired out but sleeping seems to be a waste of the weekend. need to enjoy. so yup.. xbox360. world cup. and of course my laptop with all it's mp3s.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home