idiot's guide to rotting at home

Thursday, October 05, 2006

forget it...with a sigh.

thursday afternoon bumming at home just reading my books and listening to mp3s. been going back to the doctor's for antibiotic injections the past week everyday, morning and night. not much else going on.. just recovering from tonsillitis and resting my injured leg. itching to do things that i want. anyhows. the big 2-1 is coming. 2 weeks. can't believe i'm so old so fast. hah. well. we all have to grow up some day and i guess my turn's already up and i've reached a point in my life where i make the decisions and live with the consequences, the most important of which is that of my uni studies after NS (now that i'm not signing on i've got to look at other options). for now i'm headed for SMU but i'm more keen on going over to sydney and get a degree in IT Security (or something equivalent) in UNSW. so i've got to plan for things now.. anyway. this song's great. brings back memories of a certain d- and a certain m- but it's still a great song.. sometimes i really wonder how i let things slip.. i really do.

Breaking Benjamin - Forget It

It's a crime you let it happen to me
Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

Everytime I get it I throw it away
It's a sign, I get it, I wanna stay
By the time I lose it I'm not afraid
I'm alive but I can Surely fake it

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see

Forget it

There's a place I see you follow me
Just a taste of all that might come to be
I'm alone but holding breath you can breathe
To question every answer counted

Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way

Forget it

Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way

It's a crime you let it happen to me
Out of mind, I love it, easy to please
Nevermind, forget it, just memories
On a page inside a spiral notebook

Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way
I can live forever here

Forget it

How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're a part of me that I don't wanna see

I can live forever here



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home