sunday morning manchester united 1 arsenal 0.cool.scholes on 32nd.anyhows.coming week's gonna be hectic.gotta hand in BIS assignment on monday.IAC presentation on tues.friendly against ITE Yishun on thurs and EVP on sat i think.guess with all the things going on in my life now.a busy schedule's what i need.take time out from thinking too much about stuff.just read her entry -shrugs- good that she's found someone better than me in some ways.good that he's there.so i guess i'll take a step back and just try to come to terms with reality.the irony of it all is i thought i did a pretty good job being there -shrugs- unappreciated? hardly.palm sunday's today.gotta be in church at 8 for busking/basking however u spell it.got antioch meeting after that.just thankful for everyone in my life.even those who have walked out of mine.people like chin yee.my 1st ever girlfriend (-cue laughter-).people like my best friends in primary school.weisheng peisheng (no relation to each other) david (whom i always fought with in soccer) harrish and couple of others.guess the song epiphany really sums everything up.then again.98 Degrees' Why Are We Still Friends suits the bill just as nicely
Staind - Epiphany
your words to me just a whisper
your face is so unclear
i try to pay attention
your words just disappear
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said
so I speak to you in riddles because
my words get in my way. I smoke the
whole thing to my head and feel it
wash away 'cause i can't take anymore
of this, I want to come apart.
or dig myself a little hole inside
your precious heart
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said
i am nothing more than a little boy inside
that cries out for attention
yet I always try to hide
'cause I talk to you like children,
though I don't know how I feel
but I know I'll do the right thing
if the right thing is revealed
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said
Staind - Epiphany
your words to me just a whisper
your face is so unclear
i try to pay attention
your words just disappear
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said
so I speak to you in riddles because
my words get in my way. I smoke the
whole thing to my head and feel it
wash away 'cause i can't take anymore
of this, I want to come apart.
or dig myself a little hole inside
your precious heart
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said
i am nothing more than a little boy inside
that cries out for attention
yet I always try to hide
'cause I talk to you like children,
though I don't know how I feel
but I know I'll do the right thing
if the right thing is revealed
'cause its always raining in my head
forget all the things I should have said

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home