idiot's guide to rotting at home

Saturday, January 13, 2007

ouch.

saturday morning wow. i'm actually awake at 9am on a saturday. how rare is that? have a very boring saturday to look forward to. am till deciding if i want to head down to ngee ann for the guys' training, if not to play a bit then at least to watch and talk to them since i've got the whole day free. anyway. one week of ivp's over. girls are doing surprisingly well with a win against smu and a hard-fought draw against ite. the guys on the other hand, drew with tp and lost heavily against nyp. nothing much else to say really. blooper of the year: referee falling over side-boards. what a joke. and so i fell. with a huge bruise on my right shin. everyone laughed (like duh) so i stood up smiled and continued refereeing. haha! what the hell man. and i didn't exactly fall-fall. i was trying to get out of way of the ball and 3 players. so i jumped over the boards, but somehow i just fell. what the hell eh?

watched borat last night (or rather this morning at 1.30am). was a pretty brainless movie but it's worth the money purely for the laughs. oh, it was a bit gross too if i might add. watch and you'll know what i mean. so yup. i think i shall just stay home afterall. still a bit ticked off by what happened yesterday. hah. what a let down.


Busted - Build Me Up Buttercup

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart

"I'll be over at ten", you told me time and again
But you're late, I wait around and then
I went to the door, I can't take any more
It's not you, you let me down again
(Hey, hey, hey!) Baby, baby, try to find
(Hey, hey, hey!) A little time and I'll make you mine
(Hey, hey, hey!) I'll be home
I'll be beside the phone waiting for you
Ooo-oo-ooo, ooo-oo-ooo

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart

To you i am a toy but I could be the boy you adore
If you'd just let me know
Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more
Why do I need you so
(Hey, hey, hey!) Baby, baby, try to find
(Hey, hey, hey!) A little time and I'll make you mine
(Hey, hey, hey!) I'll be home
I'll be beside the phone waiting for you
Ooo-oo-ooo, ooo-oo-ooo

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darlin'
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart
I need you, more than anyone, baby
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (build me up) Buttercup, don't break my heart

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ing said…

    Heyy!Yea!I think the NP girls have done really well esp in holding up ITE!they were excellent la!And erms,hope your bruise is doing fine.sorry didn't really check whether u were alright.wasn't even sure how it happened.just heard someone falling over that's all,but didn't really bother-too caught up in the match!well at least u carried on pretty well!still blowing the whistle thereafter etc.oh and i must say the other ref has darn big guts man.what he did/said to dennis..hahaha.and u SHOULD have told me you were the ref LAAA!i could have brought your stick along you know!GRRRRRR!anyways,have a good day slacking!hahaha.at least u have time to stone& slack la!I'm bloody tired but got work to do!urghs.cya ard soon!=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home