idiot's guide to rotting at home

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Augustana - Feel Fine

I'm leaving today, so why don't you care...
I am afraid...I am afraid...tonight...
I'm running away tonight...tonight...I am..
So far away, say what you say,
I am afraid...I am afraid... tonight...
I'm running away tonight...tonight...I am..

Throwing all my calls away, you don't need me, you don't need me...
Drink at night and sleep all day, well I don't need you, I don't need you...
I drove on every interstate, but you don't need me, you don't need me...
Well anyways, ya anyways, it's over, over, over, over now...


---

i shall not say how much this song really reflects how i feel sometimes. but well. i think a fair bit of the lyrics speak for me. in any case, it's a really great song. the piano and drums come together pretty nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home