The 3SG Promise
thursday morning a little something i learnt in SISPEC. what we called "the third sergeant's promise".
If you forget my rank,
I will confine you.
If you screw up your drills,
I will issue extra duty to you.
If you give me attitude,
I will tekan you.
If you point your weapon at me,
I will kill you.
If you call me Sir,
I will confine you, give extra to you, tekan you and then kill you.
This i promise you.
I will confine you.
If you screw up your drills,
I will issue extra duty to you.
If you give me attitude,
I will tekan you.
If you point your weapon at me,
I will kill you.
If you call me Sir,
I will confine you, give extra to you, tekan you and then kill you.
This i promise you.
winston (and anyone else enlisting for that matter), bear the following in mind.
A Sir is a Sir,
A Sergeant is a Sergeant.
A Sir is not a Sergeant,
A Sergeant is not a Sir.
I will not call a Sir a Sergeant,
And I will not call a Sergeant a Sir.
A Sergeant is a Sergeant.
A Sir is not a Sergeant,
A Sergeant is not a Sir.
I will not call a Sir a Sergeant,
And I will not call a Sergeant a Sir.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home